These are the most fundamental paintball game rules of “how to play paintball for beginners”. These novice players ought to get some information about the principles of paintball rules and safety where they are playing.
Paintball Field Rules
1. No outside paintballs
All paintballs used in the park must be provided by the authorized persons or management. Any violation of the safety rules or any player caught using paint that was not purchased on site results in that player being removed from play for the remainder of the day.
2. Representing your enemies
The Paintball game is all about shooting your enemies. Players terminate one by one after getting hit by the opponents. Rules may vacillate fairly, so tune in close to your authority and don’t be reluctant to present requests. At most paintball fields, a ball ought to directly hit a player and leave somewhere near a quarter of a splat.
3. If you are hit what to do
When you’re hit, shout out LOUDLY, “I’m hit” and defer your arm over your cover to flag your disposal. Step away from your shelter and raise your weapon over your head. Advance over to the side of the field, however remember that firefights most likely will not stop on the off chance that you attempt to stroll through them.
4. The option to surrender
- Arbitrators’ calls are conclusive.
- Nitpicking refs won’t go on without serious consequences.
- Debates with a call made by your official ought to be taken up with the head ref.
- Try not to shoot the arbitrators.
- In the event that a ref is in your line of fire, request that they move.
- Try not to utilize arbitrators for cover.
Rules of Paintball Safety
1. Safety goggles must be worn at all times
Players are supposed to make sure they are wearing safety goggles at the time they pass into a play area. During the course of play none of the players are allowed to take off glasses. Any goggle that is cracked, broken, or has paintball stains blurring the visual isn’t permitted.
2. Shooting on head or neck is not allowed
While paintball is all about the feel of a battle, safety is paramount which is why players are forbidden to aim for sensitive areas such as the head or neck of opponents.
3. Try not to SHOOT THE WILDLIFE
In case the battlefield is near a wildlife area, it is strictly forbidden to aim or shoot at animals. Players found in violation of this act are immediately thrown out of the premises. Further strict actions may also result as per the local law authority.
4. NO BLIND FIRING
Players should consistently be checking out their objectives. Paintball gun rules include no blind firing on the opponents.
Read more: How does a Paintball Gun Work
5. NO SHOOTING IS ALLOWED OUT OF THE PREMISES
Players are not allowed to shoot at any area which is outside the designated region.
6. CLIMBING OF STRUCTURES, TREES OR VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED
Many paintball battlefields have trees in them. It is strictly prohibited to climb on trees for any purpose such as better aiming and firing. Similarly in case of some small rooms, garages or buildings inside the battleground, players are not allowed to pass through any window.
7. Stay away from FIELD HAZARDS
Players ought to stay away from all conspicuous perils like walls, grooves, rocks, and plants. Players should report any risks to the staff right away.
8. ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ALCOHOL ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY
Players are not permitted to bring any alcoholic substances and illegal drugs to the premises.
9. NO VERBAL ABUSE
No foulness, ridiculing, or slurs against anybody’s race, shading, religion, public beginning or relatives is endured.
10. NO PHYSICAL ABUSE
Any actual mistreatment of a park visitor or a park worker would bring about prompt action from the authority and may result in the banishment of the player from the premises.
Read more: Types of Paintball Markers
11. PLAYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ELIMINATE FROM RENTAL HARDWARE
Players are not permitted to take apart any parts or parts from the rental hardware.
This incorporates, yet isn’t restricted to, tanks, barrels, or containers.
12. REFEREE DECISIONS ARE FINAL
Players are NOT permitted to question a verdict of any referee. All decisions are final and not subject to discussion during the game. Any deviation from this could bring about the player being shot out and additionally prohibited from the premises.
13. Hazardous ACTS/UNSAFE CONDITIONS
Any visitor whose activities risk the security of themselves or others are thrown out from the premises with no refunds. Deliberate violators may likewise be prohibited from entry permanently from then onwards.
Proper attire is significant when playing paintball. Dress will assist with shielding your skin from close shots. It will also give you some ease when going around on the battleground. On cool days, think about dressing in layers. Most players tend to embellish for the climate. A shirt with a pullover or two is more protective than a shirt without one. Most paintball offices offer rental jumpsuits that are great for paintball. Not exclusively does the jumpsuit give a layer of protection, it will also assist with keeping your clothes clean.
The footwear you use while playing paintball is vital. Water-safe climbing boots are ideal, as they give lower leg support and will keep your feet dry, should you step into a puddle. On the off chance that you don’t have climbing boots, utilize shoes such as joggers, running shoes or whatever is the closest match.
Below are some basic rules for paintball tournaments for professionals.
Read more: Best Paintball Guns
1. Objective of the game
- To catch the center flag and bring it back inside in 3 minutes without getting hit with the paintball.
- In general a total of 100 points is designated per game although it may vary depending on the players, teams and management.
- Every player of the team that manages to avoid getting hit and survives, gets 5 points each. This means a total of 15 points if a three member team manages to survive the entire game.
- For every player of the opponent team that you hit and eliminate, you receive 5 points. This means a total of 15 points if a three member team of the opponent is eliminated.
- The group that catches the flag will be given 20 points.
- Once the flag is captured, if a team manages to hang the flag in their opponent’s territory within 3 minutes, 50 points are awarded.
One group can be of 5 registered players out of which just 3 would play at any game. The remaining two players are extras and can be brought in either for the next game or as a replacement for injury etc.
3. Rules of Elimination
- Paintball can hit all parts of the body. Although aiming for necks and heads is not allowed.
- Leaving the field under any circumstance brings about an end to the player’s participation for that game.